So I'm using my little brothers iPad as I type this a new year has come and gone and a lot if bloggers seem to be wrapping up there year in a post... But because I am using this freaky contraption of a thing I am finding it somewhat a little more difficult... However I'm here to give it a shot!
Today I spent the day in Fremantle... I guess you could say I'm housesitting my dads place but I'm also getting away the past couple of weeks have been pretty tough and there nothing better than relaxing on this amazing balcony with vodka, my partner and a delectable platter of nibblies!
1. I've been living with my Beau for over a year now and finally understood comfortable silences and a lot more.. Hes definitely my better half!
2. I finally made peace with a few family members of mine, it's been a long time coming but it was finally glad to make my dad a happy man (well with me anyway)
3. I jumped jobs from corporate to retail... Massive pay cut but definitely one of the best things I've ever done... Tarocash expect big things from me!
4. I've realized supporting your partner in the most difficult times can make your relationship a lot stronger than I've ever expected!
5. it's also come to my attention writing blog posts on NYE after 5 vodkas is never wise.
6. after 3 years of my New years resolutions aiming to drop the weight... I've finally lost 15kgs it's funny when you stop thinking about it, the weight just drops off I'm finally happy with myself! It's not about what's on the outside but it certainly makes a difference to your confidence!
7. Cutting all my hair off and going blonde was one of the best things I've ever done, it's good to be unique, to stand out! In fact, standing out in the crowd is one of the best things you can do.. Whether it be outlandish hair, pants or personalities people remember those who are different!
8. New friends are everywhere and where you least expect it, I've made friends for life thanks to this little hobby of mine (blogging) and you girls know who you are... There's some I've never even met and there halfway across the world or the continent but I know them well (well it feels that way at least)
(L you are one hell of a lady and I'm so glad we decided to catch up that time at the greenery!)
9. I was in a rough patch earlier on this year and I didn't know what to do with myself, I found myself blogging and having my own Internet escape... I also lost my passion for writing and sharing my thoughts but I think I'm finding that passion once more!
10. I'll wrap it up with number ten... Another decade has past bring on the new year with more resolutions unkept, more romance, more fashion festivals, heck more music festivals, more blog posts and more friendships and of course the hard times are sure to follow but bring it on... 2011 I'm ready!!
And to be honest It's rather silly to be blogging on new years eve... But I cant get enough of this Ipad.. It's amazeballs.. I want one of my own!!