remember that song?
I love anything in the plum, burgundy, maroon and wine shades this winter, the colour just seems to warm me up, I think it’s such a sultry warm colour as well almost flattering to every skin type you just have to find the right shade! I like to add a little bit of black to define the rest of the outfit im finding myself buying more textured piece whether it be fluffy jumpers, or suede shorts a different texture has adds a completely different look to your outfit.
( Click the image to make it BIG )
1. Topshop Motel Skirt - I'm loving anything with sheer fabric, this skirt combines alot of this seasons into one skirt, the pleats the uneven hem and of course maxis have been very popular this season!
2. Shilla Escape Cardi - Shaggy is good, shaggy is warmth... I have a similar 'fluffy' cropped jumper to this I love it people are constantly asking me where I bought it and compliment how soft it feels... I tried this jacket on too, it's an absolute dream!
3. Zimmerman Silk Strapless Dress - Zimmemann surprised me with their winter collection this year there is alot of darker colours and alot more texture.
4. Topshop Fringed Eyelet Bag - Do I even have to say anything? Hello fringing.. besides this would be the perfect festival bag!
5. Floppy Wool Hat - We all need a hat this winter... this one is made from wool which is absolutely perfect for keeping your little head warm.. after all most of your body heat escapes from your head!
6. Zimmerman Chatter Crochet Fringe Skirt - This picture really doest do the skirt justice, you should check out more images of it online... It might not be very practical for those over east this Winter but thats the good thing about living in Perth... It never really gets super cold.
7. Zimmerman Oversized Slouchy Silk Singlet - A simple beautodul red wine basic to throw over a pair of black jeans and perhaps that shaggy cardigan?
8. Berry Suede Long Lock Purse - Topshop have so many varieties of clutches, bags and purses its absolutely ridiculous and most of the time the bags are cheaper than ones we buy here in Australian retail stores.
9. Isabel Marant Leather Belt - Pure, simple, Sophistication.
10. Jeffrey Campbell Lita Black Suede - I told you the lita's come in a variety of colours and textures... Love them of loathe them they are a fantastic staple shoe.
11. Suede Detail Zip Bag in Berry - For the girls who have there whole life in their handbag... that or a little bit of shopping...
12. Forever 21 Love & Beauty Nail Polishes - For less than $5 you can easily update you stack of cheap polishes... Forever 21 have a huge variety of colours to choose from.
13. Black Faux Pony Hair Purse - I'm useless when it comes to wallets I can never keep my cars in one place I usually throw them anywhere but at least with a purse like this it could fit all my money (I have SOO much) and all my little flimdy bankcards... I love this one because of the pony hair detail!